At Zinc Clinic Boutique Cosmetic Medicine, we believe that everyone has a right to be fully informed and make educated choices regarding their treatment, desired outcome, risk factors and cost. Everyone is an individual, as are their cosmetic concerns. Our objective is to listen, access and inform clients of what treatment or treatments are best suited to them.
With any new treatment that you are considering at Zinc Clinic, an experienced cosmetic doctor will discuss your requirements with you and ensure all your questions are answered prior to the procedure taking place.
At consultation the doctor will:
- Tailor the treatment to suit your individual needs.
- Discuss costs and budget.
- Discuss the use of anaesthetic and analgesia.
- Discuss the risks of treatment.
- Discuss any medical concerns you may have.
- Take a medical history, note any allergies and medications.
- Arrange referral to the most appropriate specialist if it is felt necessary for other treatments not performed by a cosmetic doctor, such as skin cancer or plastic surgery.
- Arrange pre procedure photography.
We ask that you arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to your first consultation for completion of patient details. There is a consultation fee applicable which will be credited towards same day treatments or procedures (conditions apply).