The 3D Skin Rejuvenation procedure treats the three layers of skin: smooths the surface; evens out the colour within the skin; and firms up collagen deep down.
Everyone ages at a different rate and in different ways. Common signs of aging include redness, age or sun spots, large pores, fine lines, wrinkles or lax skin. Cutera’s 3D Skin Rejuvenation takes a three-tiered approach to rejuvenating one’s skin:
- Limelight Facial is a light-based treatment that address problems right at the skin’s surface – redness, mottled complexions, freckles and sun damage.
- Laser Genesis is a laser that softens fine lines and wrinkles, shrinks pores and decreases or eliminates redness found deeper in the epidermis. Laser Genesis has been proven to stimulate the creation of new collagen, giving one’s face a more youthful appearance.
- Titan uses infrared light to heat tissue in the deep dermis for treating skin laxity of the face, neck, jowls, arms, legs, abdomen or other body part with loose skin.
Men and women of any age who want to improve their skin can be treated. The most common conditions to treat are lax skin, surface wrinkles, redness, brown spots, or enlarged pores. The most popular areas for treatment are the face and neck, but other body parts such as the hands, arms and abdomen, are also frequently treated.
Dr Beaini able to customize the 3D treatment to each patient’s particular needs. For example, a patient with a lot of brown spots and only a little skin laxity might need more Limelight Facial treatments and fewer Titan treatments than someone with a lot of laxity.
Some patients will see immediate results after 3D. But typically, patients will see results in two to four weeks and improvements will continue for several months.
How much does 3D Skin Rejuvenation cost?
A customized treatment plan is mapped for each individual. A standard treatment course would consist of:
- 2 X Limelight Facial treatments
- 3 X Titan treatments
- 4 X laser Genesis treatments.